I’ve been busy working–you know, real life job and all–but I did manage to baste a few more hexagons over the past few days. Most of them I did in short sittings, sewing 3 or 6 at a time, which takes 4 or 5 minutes.
I cut into some of the newer fabrics–some were fussy cut, and really liked the results. I also liked the way this batch of hexagons look beside one another. I think they sit well together, and I’m almost tempted to start sewing blocks. But no. I’ll wait. Too much real life work to do.
So . . . now for the count. I basted 82 news hexagons from 12 different fabrics, bringing the grand total to 295.